- 5 pounds ground beef
- 5 medium onions, chopped
- 1 bunch celery, chopped
- 8 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons salt
- 4 pounds uncooked spaghetti
- In two large Dutch ovens or soup kettles, cook the beef, onions and celery over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Serve with meat sauce.