- 1 small bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 10 drops liquid smoke
- Beef Brisket
- Combine all marinade ingredients and marinate brisket for at least 24 hours, turning often.
- Put beef and sauce in a heavy pan, cover and roast at 300 degrees for 4-6 hours depending on the size of the meat.
- Alternately, place all ingredients in a crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Transfer meat to a platter and cool, then slice.
- Reheat meat in sauce before serving.