- We raise our beef with an array of natural grasses to eat. They enjoy fresh salad pickings every day – including red and white clover, alfalfa, tall fescue and orchard grass.
- Our cattle are free range grain or grass finished, depending on the customer preference.
- Our cattle usually weigh around 1,000-1,100 pounds at time of processing.
- Our cattle are never at any time given steroids or growth hormones.
- Our beef is available in half or whole.
- Colorado Delivery also available.
- Due to increased demand, please contact us for 2017 availability.
Ready to Order? Just fill out our order form.
If there is confusion about the order form, take a quick peak at the beef cut guide for clarification or give us a call.